Sunday 1 January 2017

A New Year

Happy new year lovelies!

I hope your 2017 is filled with plenty of adventures, success, laughter and happiness!



After everything that happened last year, may were happy for 2016 to be over and for 2017 to begin. A new year can mean many different things such as; resolutions, a fresh start, new beginnings. It’s a time to put the past behind, focusing on the present and what lies ahead. Each new year presents us with a fresh opportunity for new hopes, goals and dreams.



This year I don’t want a fresh start, I’ve already had that. I’ve become stronger, happier and I’m slowly overcoming my anxiety. Instead, I want to focus on keeping growing (although not physically as I seemed destined to be tiny forever!). Last year I developed so much as a person and I want to continue to carry that forward into the new year.

I also learnt my biggest lesson last year, which I want to carry forward this year. I learnt that if I put my heart, soul and mind to it and give it my all, then I CAN do it, no matter how challenging it might be. If I’m determined to succeed and never give up, then I can achieve whatever I put my mind to. I proved that last year and I’ll prove it again this year.



Welcoming a new year is always exciting for me, I set myself goals which I hope to achieve by the end of the year. I look forward to the adventures and new dreams that lie ahead for me. 2017 is filled with many exciting opportunities for me. Like most new year’s, 2017 will also be filled with challenges that I must overcome. I will face these challenges with courage, strength and determination to overcome them.

What are your hopes for 2017?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, it's nice to read something a bit different on new years x

www.sheintheknow.co.uk