Saturday 14 January 2017

Valuable life lessons I've learnt

Hiya!

I’ve been an adult for over 3 months now (even if I’m a young adult!) and during the years I’ve been alive, I’ve learnt some really valuable life lessons. I now live by these life lessons and hopefully you’ll do the same!

Here’s what I’ve learnt:



Practise self-love and self-care: It’s so important that we love ourselves for who we are. We should feel confident, beautiful and comfortable in our skin. We are all unique and we should celebrate and embrace this. In a busy world we can often forget to look after ourselves, therefore it’s important to practise self-care regularly. By practising self-care, helping us to keep our wellbeing happy and healthy.

Kindness: Do you know how much it costs to be a nice person, £0. In a world that seems to be fuelled by hatred and fear, kindness and compassion is more important than ever before. Kindness is one of the best qualities anyone can possess. There’s a quote: “not act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted” and it’s so true! A small act of kindness can make a BIG difference to someone’s day


Appreciate the little things: There’s so much going on in life that we can sometimes forget the little things. After all, it’s often the little things that mean the most to us! I’ve learnt to always appreciate the little things, as whilst they may seem insignificant at the time, they end up meaning much more later on.



Live in the now:
This follows on from my previous point. We’re all guilty (including me!) of wishing days would be over, counting down the days and we can often forget to live in the present moment. By living in the now we can fully appreciate and make the most of each day. We should all try to take each day as it comes!

I hope I can teach you all something with the lesson’s I’ve learnt so far.

Have you learnt any valuable life lessons?


1 comment:

Spokenbyher said...

These lessons are all very valuable! I really need to work on living in the moment, I get so overwhelmed sometimes with how much I want to accomplish in the future or where I want to end up and I never really appreciate the present. Thank you for this! :)