Tuesday 20 December 2016

Review: Lush Snow Fairy

Hi lovelies!

When the Christmas season starts that can only mean one thing at Lush, snow fairy comes back out! Is it even Christmas if you haven’t bought Snow Fairy? I’ve always bought the snow fairy shower gel every year and this year I was super excited that Lush had released a Snow Fairy body conditioner.

So after having my first pay day (I now have a part time job!), I decided to spend some of my wages and treat myself to a bottle of snow fairy shower gel and body conditioner. Here are my thoughts on both products



Snow Fairy Shower Gel



For me, this has to be Lush’s Christmas cult classic and it’s one of my favourite Lush products ever!

Over the past couple of years Lush have changed their packaging to a more simple design. Whilst the new design looks classy, I miss the old packaging with all the stars on.

Moving on, one of the reasons I love this product so much is the colour and the scent! It’s a lovely bubblegum pink colour and it’s even glittery (I love anything that sparkles!). As for the scent, it’s super sweet and reminds me of candyfloss, it’s long lasting and I can still smell the sweet scent long after I’ve washed it off in the shower!

It lathers extremely well and I’m left feeling like a cotton candy princess. If you’ve never tried the shower gel, I highly recommend you try it ASAP (especially as it sells out super fast!)

Snow Fairy Body Conditioner



To go alongside their famous shower gel, this year Lush also released a snow fairy body conditioner. For me this was a dream come true, as I’ve always wanted Lush to make a body cream version of snow fairy.

To say I was excited when the body conditioner came out is an understatement! I was very lucky to be given a free tester of this product, and after being paid and went straight to Lush and bought a pot for myself. Similar to the shower gel, it’s the same shade of pink, got the same candyfloss scent and if you look closely, its glittery.

Like Lush’s other body conditioners (I’ve owned one previously and that’s Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner) it acts as a 2-in-1 shower gel and body butter. You use it in the shower, wash it off and your skin is left feeling super soft and sweet scented.

I like to use this product after I’ve come out of the shower and apply it like a body cream. It’s super rich and absorbs into your skin really quickly. The scent last’s all day and you smell super sweet!

I love using these products alongside each other and each year, I will forever be repurchasing Lush’s famous Snow Fairy!

PS: My lovely friend Alice has recently written a review of another Lush product and you should give her review a read (HERE)

Have you ever tried Lush’s Snow Fairy?


No comments: