Sunday 14 September 2014

The Fault In Our Stars: Film Review

Hello,
     After waiting months and months to see The Fault In Our Stars a few weekends ago I finally got to see it.


Story line: Hazel and Gus meet when Gus joins the cancer support group Hazel has been going to. Soon their relationship grows and they go on a journey of a lifetime. They also experience the harsh realities on living with cancer.

My opinion: Wow this film definitely lived up to my expectations and was just as good as the book (which is quite a rare thing as I usually enjoy the books more). I love how the chemistry between Gus and Hazel grows and they fall in love with each other. Although this movie is quite funny at times it has some really sad moments that very nearly had me in tears (if I watched it again I would definetly cry).



Out of all the scenes this one has to be my favourite!!! I loves Gus's big speech and again it very nearly left me in tears. I also loved the part where they are in Amsterdam as well. 
I would definitely say go and watch the film to all teenage girls, especially if you have read the book.






No comments: