Wednesday 4 May 2016

The beauty tag

Hi beauties!
            I was tagged by the lovely Alice from  http://www.daintyalice.com/. You should check check out her blog because she writes amazing post and is such a lovely person.



Here are the questions Alice asked me:



If you could only use five products for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Mascara, lip balm, face wash, moisturizer and make up remover

Drugstore or High End makeup?

Drugstore makeup. You can get really good quality for a far cheaper price and you can often find a a lot of high end "duped" products. Also my motto is why pay more for something when you can get a cheaper product that is just as good.

Do you prefer dramatic or natural makeup looks and why?

Natural makeup looks. TBH I've never really experimented with dramatic makeup looks. I find that natural makeup can look just as fab and be effective, a little goes a long way!

What product do you reach for every day?


Lip balm- My lips dry out really quickly and can become very chapped (especially when I'm stressed) so using lip balm keeps them healthy and moisturized
Mascara- I love making my eyelashes longer and giving them volume to make my eyes stand out
Clear Mascara- I use it to keep my eyebrows in shape and I also use it on my lashes on days I don't want to use mascara

How old were you when you first started playing with makeup?

Year 6. I used to collect all the make up freebies from teen magazines :')

Blusher or bronzer? Choose!


 

Blusher! I've never ever used bronzer and I'm not sure how to either (How can I call myself a beauty blogger???) I like giving my cheeks a healthy glow as I'm naturally very pale

Heavy eye makeup or a strong lip colour? Or both?

Strong lip colour. I love the bold lipstick look as it really stands out.

What makeup brand are you currently obsessed over?
Not my photo
W7! They have an amazing range of products (a lot of them are dupes of high end products). I love how all the products are really great quality for such a cheap price. I currently own the In the Nude eyeshadow palette and the absolute lashes mascara. I hope to add more w7 products to my make up collection.

Best product you own for under £10?



My MAX factor mascara! (Technically its £10 but I got it for £5.99 off a stall that sells make up cheaply). I love this mascara so much! It lengths my eyelashes so they look super long and gives them volume at the same time!

Now here are my questions for you guys!:

  • What skin type do you have?
  • What brand do you use for skincare and why?
  • Do you exfoliate?
  • Do you use fake eyelashes, why?
  • Benefit or Too faced?
  • What are you go to make up tools?
  • Whats your favourite mascara?
  • All time favourite make up brand?
I tag:




No comments: