Sunday 10 July 2016

Being part of the blogging community



Hey there!

Over the past few months I have become part of the blogging community and I feel lucky to be a part of it. Here’s what it’s like to be part of the blogging community.



What is the blogging community?

For me, this is a group of bloggers who engage with one another and look out for each other. As well as being part of the blogging community in general, there are so many different blogging communities out there!

When did I join the blogging community?

Although I’ve been blogging for nearly 3 years, I only joined the blogging community a few months ago.

What is it like being part of the blogging community?

I love being a member of the blogging community and I’m proud to be part of such a fantastic community. Everyone is so lovely and supportive of one another. They are really friendly and are always welcome to newbie bloggers. I constantly see bloggers helping each other out and being kind to each other. The blogging community as a whole has a really lovely positive attitude and there are so many people who spread the blogging love throughout the community. I find being a part of the blogging community has allowed me to connect with other bloggers and make lots of new friends.

Are you part of the blogging community? What does being part of the blogging community mean to you?


No comments: