Friday night was a very special night for me, as it was my 6th form’s prom! I had an amazing night and it was lovely to be with my year group for one final time.
I got my hair pinned up at my local hairdressers and my hairdresser did an amazing job. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you’ll know how much I love the boho fashion style, so I wanted a boho prom hair style. I spent a while looking for photo’s on the internet and I eventually found one I really liked. My hairdresser did a fantastic job of getting my hair to look how it did in the photo.
|Prom hair (front)|
|Prom hair (back)|
For my make up I did it myself (took me 20 minutes) and I went for quite a natural look. However, although I’m capable of doing eyeliner I asked my mum to do it for me so it would look perfect.
|Prom Make up|
· Benefit Pore professional Primer
· L’Oreal Infallible matte foundation
· Rimmel clear complexion finishing powder
· L’Oreal Secret stars kit (eyeshadow)
· Clinique high impact mascara
· Technique clear mascara
· L’Oreal Superliner eyeliner
· NYX baked blusher
· Essence velvet matte lipstick- shade 23
- Next matte nail varnish- Shade blue suede
- Nails inc glittery varnish- Shade galaxy
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Marks and Spencers
My prom outfit wasn't new as I've had the dress and shoes for a couple of years now. However I really wanted to wear this dress for prom as it's summery and is elegant.
Have you had your prom yet?