Sunday 2 February 2014

Quotes, Quotes Quotes

Heyy Everyone!

Today I am going to share with you some of my favourite quotes which are basically my life motto's.



This is one of my favourite quotes. So many of us try to fit in that we can forget to be ourselves.I mean I would rather be myself than try to be someone that I'm not. After all it's ok to stand out from the crowd. It shows you have a strong personality and you don't care what other people think. Fruit loops are colourful and exciting. Whereas cheerios are boring and dull. So would you rather be a colourful fruit loop or a dull cheerio?








This is such a lovely and inspirational quote.
We go through times where it gets hard and difficult and we cant avoid these hard times. So rather than waiting for it to be over ( thats the storm part) learn to deal with it and it will make your life ridiculously easier. 






 Again another one of my favourite quotes. So few people seem to realize that if you hurt someone really badly they are not going to go back to the way they were. You may have said sorry (which does make a huge difference btw) but it won't change what you have done and in effect you have damaged them (like a breaking a plate).







None of us are perfect as we are all full of flaws. However a lot of us have good intentions with our lives so although we may be imperfect we are still kind. Also this quote reminds me that its ok to be imperfect as you can still be a good person. BTW I love the background on this quote it makes it really stand out.





In life we can go through really hard times. It feels like we are the only ones suffering and that we are just falling down a dark hole. This quote reminds us to stay strong through the tough times. Also it shows us that we are given tough times because we are strong people and we can get through them.






So those are some of my favourite quotes. I hope these inspire you in the way they inspire me. They are great for reading especially if you feel low.










No comments: