Thursday 3 July 2014

Grease: Film Reviw

Hello!
     With not being at school now (YAY) I have a lot of time on my hands so yesterday I decided to watch Grease and I loved it.
Here is what happens in Grease and my opinion on the film


The Main Characters
Within Grease there are two main characters which are Danny and Sandy. However there are also two main groups in Grease which are the pink ladies and the thunder birds


The Thunder birds

The Thunder birds is made up of a group of 5 boys with Danny as there leader- in the end the thunder birds all end up with a pink lady as their girlfriend.

The Pink Ladies
The Pink Ladies are made of 3 girls (Jan,Rizzo and Frenchy) and they befriend Sandy. French is the nicest of the pink ladies and is the kindest towards Sandy. Rizzo,on the other hand,finds Sandy too much of a goody goody two shoes and isn't very kind towards her.

Plot:
Danny and Sandy met at a beach in Summer and fall in love. However Sandy is going to Australia and is worried she will never see him again. She then goes to Rydell High and,with a surprise reunion by Rizzo, she meets Danny again. However he tries to maintain his bad boy attitude and ends up hurting Sandy. However Sandy and Danny eventually become reunited again.

My Opinion:
I loved this film and the story line was really good. I also loved all the songs of this film as they are very lively and catchy. The 2 groups are really cool and I love how the Thunder Birds all end up with a Pink Lady as their girlfriend. 

Well I hope you get to watch Grease and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.







No comments: