Tuesday 12 January 2016

Current Beauty Favourites

Hello!
      Over the past couple of months I have been trying out some new beauty products and they have slowly become some of my beauty favourites. 

Here are my current beauty product favourites and why I like them so much


Current Beauty Favourites

L'Oreal Conditioning Protect Spray
Many of you will be aware that I recently dyed my hair ginger, so I was looking out for hair products that would maintain the colour and keep my hair looking healthy. I received this as a "secret santa" (AKA my mum) and i love this spray! You can use it in between washing your hair or just after you've washed your hair, personally I use it every other day and use it before I go to bed. It is literally conditioner in a spray form! It's does a fab job of leaving my hair feeling conditioned and prevented the colour from fading. If you have coloured hair, I recommend using this!

Nivea Double Effect Eye Make Up Remover
As much as I love my Clinique make up remover, it really stings when taking off eye make up. My friend recommended using the Nivea make up remover and I was eager to try it out. I'm glad I bought this as it didn't disappoint me. The thing I like most is it's very gentle and doesn't sting at all when removing my eye makeup. It also does a great job of removing all my make up in just a couple of seconds. I will definitely be repurchasing this! 


Carmex Lip Balm
Carmex is my most trusted lip balm. Some lip balms dry my lips out and make my lips even more chapped. However whenever I have dry/ chapped lips, Carmex soothes my lips, helps them to feel moisturized and doesn't dry my lips out. If you've had the same problem as my, why not try using Carmex.

Well those are my current beauty favourites, what are yours?






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carmex is one of my all time favourite lip balms, it seems to last so much longer than all the others i've tried. My fiance hates it though, but it smells weirder! haha


Tarnya / www.sweetallure.co.uk