Some of us will be lucky enough to be going away during the holidays. Packing for your holidays can be a nightmare and stressful so here are some handy hints to make sure you take everything that you need.
- Don't leave it to last minute- you will be rushing round like mad and could over pack or ,worse, forget something
- Write 2 lists- one for going on holiday and one for coming back. That way you can make sure you have everything you need and when you return you won't forget anything.
- Use "travel size" products or buy "travel size" bottles to put your toiletries into- this means you have more space and your luggage will be less heavy
- Put breakable items in thick socks
- Put leakable items in a plastic bag and bring another plastic bag to put dirty clothes into
- Location- pack clothes based on where your going. EG if your going to the beach pack sandals, swimwear and beach clothes
No matter where you are going here are some essentials that you need to bring
- 1 pair of trainers
- Sunglasses and hat
- Books/magazines,games ect
- Evening dress (doesn't have to be super posh or fancy)