Thursday 19 February 2015

Shopping Haul

Hello lovelies,
               Today I went shopping in York (favourite city in the Uk because the shops are so unique and its beautiful) and had a great time (even though it rained for part of the day). Here is what I bought


Left- Blue velvet jumpsuit- Ark £12 (sale)
Right- Black crop top- Ark  £6 (sale)



Ark is a funky clothes shop I just discovered today in York and I want to buy the whole store. Whilst browsing I spotted this jumpsuit in the sale and fell in love with it. I love velvet and the pattern on it's gorgeous. However the jumpsuit is very low cut so I bought I top to wear underneath it

Sailor Moon Key ring- Give the dog a bone £5.99
Not going to lie I'm a MASSIVE fan of Sailor Moon. When i spotted that Give a dog a bone had just started selling some merchandise I knew this key ring would be perfect so I bought it. I have know put it on my keys with all my other key rings.

Dove intensive repair shampoo and conditioner- Boots £2.69
Currently I'm on a mission to find a shampoo and conditioner that suits my hair as it gets dry at the end but also greasy. I had read a good review of this product and when I saw they we on offer I decided to purchase them. Hopefully they will make my hair stronger and softer without it going greasy.

Natural Collection nail varnish- £1.99
I'm also on a mission to own as much nail varnish as I possibly can. I wanted a berry coloured and a pale pink varnish so when I spotted these I knew they would be perfect. I can't wait to try them out

Think Pink bath bomb- Lush £2.65
Lush is one of my favourite shops and I always love spending ages smelling all the bath bombs. I picked up one of my old favourites, think pink bath bomb, as it was the cheapest and smells so nice. It turns the bath water bright pink and there are even little pink love hearts inside it now. Can't wait to use it on one of my pamper evenings.


Well that's everything from my haul. Have you done any shopping recently?






No comments: