Saturday 30 November 2013

Short Hair: Hairstyling tips

Hi!
I have short hair and I'm trying to grow it out ( Its just reached my shoulders). Only sometimes it can be hard to manage and my hair can flick out at the ends like this
So that is why I have a selection of short hairstyles to help my hair look funky as it grows out.

1. Straight
This is where I blow dry my hair straight. I usually get my hair like this on a weekend or during the holidays when I have more time to dry it.
To get the back I lie upside down on the bed and place the hair dryer under the back of my hair, while brushing, to blow dry it straight. Usually when I leave the house the ends curl due to wind so I would recommend using some hairspray to keep it in place.


2. Ponytail
I brush my hair back into a ponytail. Then I grip up the lose bits of hair at the back using hair grips. Then using a hair grip I pull a small bit of hair down by my ears so I have cute wisps. This is what It looks like at the end.







3. Half Pony
I brush the top half of my hair into a high ponytail and then secure with a bobble. I then leave the rest of it loose and this is what it looks like.









4. Headband
I follow the same routine for blow drying my hair straight. Then I use a headband to push my hair back slightly and It ends up looking like this. You can get a gazillion different ones which you can use to coordinate with your outfit. This one is black which I'm wearing with this outfit and I use for school ( as its a regulation headband)




For those of you with short hair like me I these tips help you.



No comments: