Saturday 10 January 2015

Favourite Bathroom Products

Hello lovelies,
              Today I thought I would share with you my favourite bathroom products

Shampoo and Conditioner
Shampoo £3.89
Conditioner £3.89
I have just recently bought the Garnier Ultimate Blends shampoo and conditioner and already I love them. These are the vanilla and papaya ones and its designed for mid-long hair with split ends. Its perfect for my hair as it nourishes it and keeps my hair soft. Also it leaves my hair smelling really nice

Bubble Bath
Nspa Bubble Bath £2 (Asda)


Out of all the Bubble baths I have used this is my favourite. You only need to put a small amount in and it gives you lots of bubbles. Also it has a lovely smell of raspberries as well.

Body Scrub
 Nspa Body Scrub £2 (Asda)

I use a body scrub once a week to keep my skin soft. With some body scrubs I can find them a bit too harsh on my skin. However this one is a creamy one which means it leaves my skin all lovely and soft without it feeling like I'm sandpapering my skin. Also it leaves your skin feeling nice and fruity as well.

Shower Gel
Shower Gel 99p (Superdrug)
With shower gel's I look for ones that have a sweet scent and for 99p this one is perfect. It has a really fruit smell and lathers really easily. Also it doesn't leave me skin feeling sticky, it just leaves it feeling soft.

Hand wash
Carex Hand Wash- £1.80
When the Carex released the fun edition ones I was really excited. This one is my favourite as it smells of bubblegum and leaves your hands smelling of bubblegum for ages. Also it doesn't dry out the skin on my hands either.

Well these are my favourite bathroom products, what are yours?










No comments: