Saturday 31 January 2015

❤January Favourites❤

Hello lovelies,
               Well the first month of 2015 is nearly over and for me its been a very busy month for me. I had my mock exams when I went back to college but they mostly went ok. 

Anyway last year I didn't do my monthly favourites but after looking at several on different blogs I decided I'm going to give it a go this year. Here are my January favourite products

Argan Hair Oil
Price: £6.99



My hair is dyed and although I try hard to look after my hair the ends can feel rather dry. I had read a couple of great reviews about this product so when I saw it on offer in Tesco I decided to buy some. This product is amazing and has completely transformed my hair! The ends of my hair now feel soft and well nourished and it makes my hair smell fab as well. Also you only need to use a tiny blob at a time.

Miss Manga Mascara
Price: £8.99


I had used this before and loved it but unfortunately I ran out. However I was very lucky because on christmas day I received 2 in my stocking. This mascara is my favourite as it makes my lashes look really long and gives them tonnes of volume. Its very easy to apply (especially as it has a flexi brush). All I would say is use a tissue to take excess mascara off the brush before you start.

Carmex Lip Balm

Price: £2.69

Like with the mascara I also got a pot of carmex in my stocking. Carmex is my saving grace as it's the only lip balm I have ever known to work for me. My lips can sometimes get quite dry and Carmex does at brilliant job at soothing them.

Eco Tools Make Up Brushes
Price for pack of 6: £11.99

During the christmas holidays I decided to finally buy some proper make up brushes rather than use cheap ones. I was keen to try the eco tools ones as they are environmentally friendly. I did buy a pack of 6 but I'm currently only using 2. The smallest one I use to apply my eye-shadow and it works wonders as it makes it really easy to apply. The big one I use to apply my blusher and again it makes applying my make up very easy. Also the brushes have a cute pattern on them.

Lush Snow Fairy
Price: £3.50 (roughly)

I know christmas is over but I always buy a bottle of Snow Fairy every year and I'm currently still using it in the shower. It's a bright pink candy colour that is all sparkly and glittery. However my favourite thing about snow fairy is its scent which is candy floss.

Favourite Songs Of The Month
  • Lovers on the sun- David Guetta
  • Dangerous- David Guetta
  • What the hell- Avril Lavigne
  • Rude- Magic
  • Prayer in C- Lily Wood
Well those are my January favourites, what are yours?










No comments: