Thursday 29 September 2016

Lush Review: Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Hello sweethearts!

I love Lush and I’m a massive fan of using body butters/lotions ect. I’ve always wanted to try Ro’s Argan body conditioner after reading about it on Sally’s blog  (and after sampling it in the shop). I was lucky to receive a small pot of it in a gift box from my very good friend.

Today I’m going to be sharing my thoughts on this product and whether or not it lived up to my expectations.



This particular lush product is a body conditioner and it acts like a shower gel and body butter all in one product. You can use it in the shower, however I use it after the shower.

Ro’s Argan body conditioner contains products such as argan oil and cocoa, all of these are really good for your skin. It has a delicate, rose scent, which reminds me of Lush’s old shower gel, Rose Jam (I think this product might also be the body butter version of Rose Jam).

I love this product and it certainly didn’t disappoint me! It’s got a lovely rich and velvety texture and it leaves my skin feeling super soft. Even better the lovely rose scent lasts all day.



The only slight criticisms I would give this product is that if you apply too much of the product it will leave your skin feeling greasy. Another problem is that it’s really pricey for a full sized tub (£16.50), so make sure you definitely want it before you buy it.

My lovely friend Alice has been doing lots of Lush product reviews recently and I would recommend you check them out! (Plus Alice’s blog is fabulous anyway)

Have you tried Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner? What’s your favourite Lush product?


No comments: