Sunday 4 September 2016

Review: Benefit Roller Lash mascara

Hello lovelies!

For ages Benefit’s cult mascara was the famous “They’re Real” Mascara, until a year ago when Benefit introduced the Roller Lash Mascara. The Roller Lash Mascara then became Benefit’s newest cult mascara and there was so much hype surrounding this product!

The other day I was in Boots and I picked up a mini version of this mascara for about £10 and I was really excited to try this mascara out, as I’ve wanted it for ages. Here’s my review on the mascara!



Information:

According to Benefit, this mascara is inspired by hair rollers, even the lid of the mascara looks a bit like a hair roller! This mascara is supposed to have the same curling effect on your eyelashes that hair rollers have on your hair.

The wand itself is a “Hook and Roll” wand which is designed lift and curl the lashes as the product is applied, giving your eyes a dramatic and eye opening look.

The Roller Lash mascara is made from B5 and serin, which are supposed to be great for conditioning your lashes.



My thoughts:



Firstly, I loved the packaging of this product as it looked really classy. The packaging is made out of pink cardboard with the text in black, there is even silver sparkles down one side of the packaging!

As soon as I applied the mascara I fell in love with this product. I only need to apply a little bit and it instantly gives my lashes lots of length and volume. I definitely noticed how much more uplifted and curled my eyelashes had become once put the mascara on

The wand is flexible which makes it easier to apply the mascara. Whilst this has a fairly wet formula, it doesn’t smudge and best of all it leaves your lashes free from clumps! This also helped making the mascara really easy to apply.

I loved the overall finish the mascara gave my lashes as they looked so much longer and gave me that “wide eyed” look.

If you are looking for a new mascara I would definitely recommend this mascara to you (it’s now one of my favourite mascaras!) Have you tried the Roller Lash mascara, what are your thoughts on this product?


No comments: