Sunday 12 January 2014

❤My obsession for Soap and Glory❤

Salut everyone.

I have a huge obsession with soap and glory. I'm not even joking. I got the massive yule Monty gift set off my grandparents for Christmas and another one off my aunt and uncle. I also have the massive make up set as well.


This is my current collection
of Soap and Glory products excluding the make up kit

So today I'm going to blog about a few of my favorite products (I would love to blog about them all but I would be here an extremely long time)

Shampoo and Conditioner
I previously blogged about these two and my opinion hasn't changed. They are still the best shampoo+conditioner I have ever used. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is a lovely fruity one. The conditioner leaves your hair lovely and silky and in top condition. The shampoo is quite sticky but not in a bad way. It leaves my hair feeling amazing and smelling lovely.




Sugar Crush Body Wash
This smells like a lemonade and is just delicious. It leaves your skin smelling fabulous and soft. Also it doesn't dry out your skin like some body washes can do. This body wash comes in fab packaging as well.







Mist you Madly Body Spray
This is the product that kicked off my obsession for soap and glory. A lot of my friends had this spray and I fell in love with its yummy scent. So last Christmas I received it as a present off my family. Out of the soap and glory body sprays I own ( I own all of them BTW) this is my favorite. I love its floral scent and it comes in a pretty pink bottle as well.




Hand Food 
The hand cream is just simply amazing. Did you know it contains marshmallow extract and that's why it smells so flipping fabulous. It leaves your hands feeling lovely and soft and banishes dryness. My friend used to bring a mini tube to school and I was constantly using it. Now I have my own mini tube for my school bag.





Peaches and Clean Cleansing Face Wash

I use this on a morning when I wash my face and its just excellent. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean ( which is just what I want on a morning). Also it helps me with my rubbish teenage skin as it helps clear up my spots. But the best bit is it actually smells of peaches and cream.




Body Scrub
This is,without doubt, the best body scrub I have ever used. It promises to get rid of dry and rough skin and I can confirm it does. Your skin is left feeling soft for ages. So if you want to buy a body scrub this is the one to buy. It smells amazing and is pretty and pink as well.





Body Butter
One of the best body butters I own. Again it has such an amazing smell. It comes in a lovely tub as well. However I do have a very slight downer with this product. When I did my arms and legs ( I used hair removing cream as normal) it gave me a rash on my arm WHICH WASN'T GOOD at all!!! Its a shame because would love to use it after doing my arms and legs but now I will have to use an un-perfumed one.




Well that's just a few of the Soap and Glory products I love and own. If you have any Soap and Glory products you love tell me in the comment section.


 


No comments: