Tuesday 2 August 2016

Teenage Voices #4

Hello!
      I'm now up to number 4 of the teenage voice series. I've enjoyed speaking to different people and being able to ask the question "Do teenagers have a voice?"


Teenage Voices #4



For number 4 I interviewed Madeline and here are her responses to the questions I asked:

The older generation often believe teenagers don't have any opinions, do you think this is true?

I do think older generations believe teenagers don't have good opinions. They think we aren't old enough to express our opinion. 

Do you think teenagers voices/ opinions are listened to? If not, why?

I think teenager's opinions are heard to certain extent. For example social media pays attention to younger people since younger people tend to use it more. 

What do you think needs to change for teenagers voices/ opinions to be listened to?

I think adults need to stop thinking maturity comes with age. I think maturity is something that is learned.

How important do you think it is for teenagers to have a voice/ opinion?

I think it's important for a teenager to have a voice because it helps them grow as human beings 

With issues surround teenagers what's one issue you have a strong/ personal opinion on?

I think drugs are something we teenagers need to stop doing.

I hope you've been enjoying this series, If you'd like to take part then please let me know!



No comments: